Find your dream job—from the comfort of home.
Welcome to Elgin Community College’s free online career and job site. Are you seeking an off-campus job, apprenticeship, or internship? You’re in the right place!
Local employers use this tool to recruit employees for all levels of jobs—from entry-level to experienced. If you’re planning a move, use our database to search for jobs nationwide.
Who can use Hire Spartans?
ECC students, ECC alumni, and all residents of District 509
As the name implies, we know employers value the education and training that comes with being an ECC Spartan. But, even if you’ve never attended, if you are a resident of District 509, ECC is your community college, and we welcome you to use Hire Spartans to find your next job opportunity!
- Search and apply for current job openings.
- Post your resume and portfolio. (Employers will be able to view, and our staff will share with relevant employers in our database.)
- Discover employers who specifically want to hire ECC Spartans.
- Learn about ECC on-campus recruiting visits and job fairs.
We're glad to work with thousands of local employers and look forward to adding more every day.
- Post job listings. (These opportunities are searchable by job seekers, and our staff will share them with relevant ECC students and ECC faculty.)
- Search the resumes and portfolios of job-seekers in our community.
- List information about your own job and career fairs.
How it works
Register once to access all the benefits of Hire Spartans and access local and nationwide job opportunities. Use the contact information to the right for questions or registration assistance. Then, begin searching for your next job, internship, or apprenticeship.