Strategic Partnerships & Experiential Learning.
Investment in training pays off through increased productivity and lower turnover rates. That’s why companies including Hoffer Plastics, JP Morgan Chase, Trelleborg Sealing Solutions, Kane County Health Department, John B. Sanfilippo & Son, Inc. and Omron Automotive Electronics have worked with ECC's Corporate Training experts.
- Create a customized training exclusive to your company, covering only relevant topics and skills helping you maximize your team’s time and training dollars.
- Our flexible pricing models can help your business train your employees one-by-one or as a team.
- Encourage your employees to refresh or upgrade their job skills through career programs, classes, and services.
- ECC's classes include certification training that increases your marketability.
- Our area business partners give us the inside scoop on which skills they look for when they hire—meaning you’ll learn what is relevant, marketable, and in demand.
Educating and training your employees can lead to improved performance, morale, output and increased revenues. Our top-notch training enterprises and adult learning experts deliver training solutions, knowledge, and skills that can be implemented in the workplace immediately.
Short-Term Career Skills Courses
Earn a certificate with short-term career skills courses.
- We offer day and evening classes.
- Start dates throughout the semester.
- A supportive and professional environment with teachers who care about your success.
Career & Technical Programs
Gain real-world, hands-on job preparation that's relevant, marketable and in demand. Our teaching and industry professionals work with area business and trade leaders to craft degrees and certificates that feature the skills and knowledge you need to enter or re-enter the workforce quickly.