Adult Information Session
Life has a way of surprising us, but ECC is here to help you achieve your goals. If you're an adult who is considering a return to college or hope to attend for the first time, please join us at this free event. Come see how affordable college can be, and explore your options so you can get started.
When: Wednesday, November 7, 2018 from 5:30 to 7:30 p.m.
Location: Spartan Drive Campus, Building C, Room C120
Registration: Pre-registration is encouraged.
At this event, ECC staff will help you:
- Navigate the admissions process.
- Explore degree and certificate options that fit your lifestyle and career goals. Find out if an Associate in Liberal Studies degree is a good choice for you.
- Evaluate prior college credit and explore proficiency credit options – please bring your transcripts (official or unofficial) if you have them.
- Understand financial aid, scholarships and payment plans.
- Learn about college resources proven to increase student success including tutoring, academic advising and career services.
Ask your employer about tuition reimbursement!
This event is free and open to the public. Pre-registration is encouraged. Please e-mail email@example.com, with the following information: first/last name, date of birth, phone number and number of guest(s) attending in your email/response.