Documents & Reports
Links to important documents relating to the management and life of the college, including procedural documents and self-study reports are shown here.
The college prepares, publishes and disseminates statistical reports on crimes and arrest defined under the Crime Awareness and Campus Safety Act of 1990, CFR 668.41 and makes every effort to disclose accurate and complete statistics through appropriate publications and the college website. Campus Safety Reports
- 2020 Annual Budget - PDF
- 2019 Annual Budget - PDF
- 2018 Annual Budget - PDF
- 2017 Annual Budget - PDF
- 2016 Annual Budget - PDF
- 2019 Comprehensive Annual Financial Report - PDF
- 2018 Comprehensive Annual Financial Report - PDF
- 2017 Comprehensive Annual Financial Report - PDF
- 2016 Comprehensive Annual Financial Report - PDF
- 2015 Comprehensive Annual Financial Report - PDF
Single Audit Reports
Institutional Research (IR) serves the campus community by conducting quantitative and qualitative research on enrollment and student success as part of the ECC Strategic Plan. Many reports and communications are done in fulfillment of federal, state, and regional requirements and through voluntary efforts such as Achieving the Dream. Each month the office’s monthly newsletter, the Piece of the PIE, highlights a research project the college has engaged in. Other reports include annual student success reports and reports to the Illinois Community College Board.
- 2018 Student Success Report to Achieving the Dream - PDF
- 2017 Student Success Report to Achieving the Dream - PDF
Reports to ICCB
PIE creates and updates strategic and operating plans, reports progress each year in fulfilling college-wide goals, and maintains reports for regional accreditation and state recognition.