Rent Building H
We hope you'll consider Elgin Community College for your next performance, seminar, or business meeting, whether an intimate gathering or a large event. We offer top-notch technical knowledge, professional personnel, and catering tailored to individual needs.
- Rental spaces accommodate various set-up requirements, from a large dance recital to an intimate show.
- We offer complete event services from behind-the-scenes planning to box office and day-of-event services with our professional staff.
- The ECC Arts Center is easy for guests to find—we're minutes from I-90, U.S. 20, and Randall Road in Elgin, Illinois.
- We have plenty of free parking.
- Facilities are easily accessible for people of all abilities.
The Blizzard Theatre is a 662-seat proscenium-style theatre with comfortable seating, outstanding acoustics, and great sightlines that can accommodate groups of all sizes.
The SecondSpace Theatre is an intimate 168-seat "black box" theatre with numerous possibilities for set-up.
Dance studios, a recital hall, large rehearsal rooms, and numerous classrooms are available.
How to Rent Space(s) in the Arts Center
- Check on the availability of Arts Center facilities - firstname.lastname@example.org or 847-214-7140.
- Discuss details of your event with the manager of the performing arts, who will estimate the charges for your event.
- Reservations are held with an approved estimate of charges, a signed contract, and a deposit of 20 percent of the total estimated charges. (Outstanding balances are due 10 days before your event.)
- Secure a "certificate of liability" insurance policy naming ECC as additionally insured.