African-American fall connection
A Networking Event for Alumni, Students, and the ECC Community
ECC alumni and community members are invited to join us as we celebrate ECC’s new and returning African American students and their families!
- Nurtures a welcoming community where students know they are supported.
- Helps students and their families navigate college and find resources.
- Creates meaningful connections with students and their families.
- Allows students to see their possibilities through your experiences.
- Promotes goal-setting and leadership development.
Sharing your best advice at this event prepares and motivates ECC students for success in their academic journeys and beyond. You can make a difference!
ECC alumni and community members who register below and attend are eligible to receive a free gift, while supplies last, from the ECC Office of Alumni Relations.