At Your Service
Continuing Education Department
Bldg K, Room K128,
Hours: M-F 8 a.m. - 5 p.m.
Closed most Fridays June - Aug.
Submitting a New Continuing Education Course or Program
Classes/programs are based on what students want, what they need to learn in this changing market, and the price they can afford to pay. The number of hours, supply costs, timelines and how all of this fits into individual student schedules are other factors we consider. Re-training, “green” classes and learning new skills are hot!
Students are investing in themselves. New classes/programs are wanted. Examples are:
- Job training/ or retraining
- Online training – 24/7
- Practical classes/programs with return on investments
- Short term career programs
- Intensive classes
- Saving money/ making money/ feel better classes
Classes are “grouped” in the following categories:
- Continuing Education - professional programs which offer certificates of completion, continuing education units, or are vocational programs in partnership with the IL Department of Regulations or Illinois Community College Board.
- Community Education - fun and feel better classes, as well as classes to help you save money in these tough times.
- Workforce Development - customized on-site and online training.
If you want to teach a class that fits one of these criteria, fill out this form.
We will consider proposals and will let you know our decision.