At Your Service
Bldg J, Room J134, ECC Campus
Hours: M-Th: 7 a.m. - 7 p.m.; F: 7 a.m. - 4 p.m.
Closed Fri. June - Aug.
The 3,000-square-foot Fitness Center features state-of-the-art workout equipment for hard bodies and couch potatoes! Come join us. You'll find what you are looking for.
- Five treadmills
- Four elliptical machines, two stair-climbing machines, three recumbent stationary bicycles, three upright stationary bicycles, and a rowing machine
- Full set of Cybex weight machines
- Adjacent 1,200-square-foot free weight room with Olympic weight sets, benches, squat racks
- Rubber dumbbells, ranging from 3 pounds up to 100 pounds
Who Can Use
- Anyone ages 16 and over interested in getting in shape and staying in shape
- Best value! Enroll in one of four college fitness courses:
- Members may earn between one-half up to two college credits per semester.
- Or, pay $3 per day in the Student Accounts Office and bring the receipt to the Fitness Center.