At Your Service
Early Childhood Laboratory School
Bldg M, Room M137, ECC Campus
Hours: M-Th 6 a.m. - 5 p.m.
F 6 a.m. - 4 p.m.
Closed Fridays June - Aug.
Infant & Toddler Care
Children ages 6 weeks to 2 years enjoy a full range of learning and developmental activities that help them reach their individual potential while becoming aware of the world in which they live. This program is available year round when the college is open. When classes do not meet, care is provided by appointment only.
Full-Time (fall & spring semesters)
Monday - Friday: 8 a.m. - 5 p.m.
Part-Time (fall & spring semesters)
Monday - Thursday: 8 - 11 a.m. or 11 a.m - 2 p.m. or 2 - 5 p.m.
Friday: 8 - 11 a.m. or 11 a.m. - 2 p.m. or 2 -4 p.m.
Note: There is absolutely no drop-off at naptime.
Summer registrations are on an hourly basis only.
Fees for ECC Credit Students & Employees
Security deposit payable each semester.
Per week (full-time): $238 per child
Per time block (part-time): $16.25 per child
- Children must be enrolled for a minimum of one three-hour time block two days per week.
- If the hours you need fall within two partial time slots, you must pay for two complete time slots.
Nutrition & Health
- Parents must provide pre-made and labeled bottles of formula and store them in the refrigerator at the lab school.
- Older infants and toddlers are served a hot lunch every day.
- Well-balanced morning snack, lunch and afternoon snack are provided.
- A child on a special diet, requires approval from the director prior to admission.
- Parents provide diapers and disposable wipes for their children
- Medical record, emergency contacts, birth certificates and emergency release are required prior to first day of attendance.