At Your Service
Early Childhood Laboratory School
Bldg M, Room M137, ECC Campus
Hours: M-Th 6 a.m. - 5 p.m.
F 6 a.m. - 4 p.m.
Closed Fridays June - Aug.
Children are individuals, each with a unique style and rate of learning.
Early Childhood Lab School
Safe and dependable care is available at ECC for children ages 6 weeks through 5 years.
- Full- and part-time care
- Goal-oriented learning programs tailored to each age group
- Highly trained, attentive, and enthusiastic professional staff
- Indoor and outdoor activities
- Instruction in art, music, dance, large and small motor development, language, science and math
- Suitable accommodations for children to nap
- Reasonable rates; financial aid and state subsidies accepted
Learning programs are tailored to each age group.
|Infant & Toddler Care
||for 6 weeks to 2 year olds
|Programs for Preschoolers
||for 2 to 5 year olds
|Programs for School-Aged Children
||for 6 to 12 year olds
Parents with children currently enrolled at the lab school may register early for one week beginning the first week of class registration. Beginning the second and subsequent weeks of class registration, open enrollments are accepted on a first-come, first-served basis. Full-time enrollments are preferred. Registration must be made in person. Medical records, emergency information, birth certificates and emergency releases required prior to the first day of attendance.
Open all year when classes are in session. View ECC academic calendar for specific closures.
- Students with classes starting prior to 8 a.m. will be accommodated when possible
- Summer session hours are based on enrollment needs and on an hourly basis
- Any hour subject to cancellation if minimum enrollments are not met