Early Childhood Lab School
Safe and dependable care is available on campus for children ages 6 weeks through 5 years.
- Full- and part-time care
- Goal-oriented learning programs tailored to each age group
- Highly trained, attentive, and enthusiastic professional staff
- Indoor and outdoor activities
- Instruction in art, music, dance, large and small motor development, language, science and math
- Reasonable rates
- Suitable accommodations for children to nap
Infant & Toddler Care - 6 weeks to 2 year olds. More»
Programs for Preschoolers - 2-5 year olds. More»
Summer Camp - 6-12 year olds. More»
Parents with children currently enrolled at the lab school may register early for one week beginning the first week of class registration. Beginning the second and subsequent weeks of class registration, open enrollments are accepted on a first-come, first-served basis. Full-time enrollments are preferred. Registration must be made in person.
Open all year when classes are in session. View ECC academic calendar for specific closures.
- Students with classes starting prior to 8 a.m. will be accommodated when possible
- Summer session hours are based on enrollment needs and on an hourly basis
- Any hour subject to cancellation if minimum enrollments are not met