Renner Academic Library & Learning Resources
Looking for the greatest minds on campus? Come to the ECC library to meet them all!
Borrowing Library Materials
Borrowing privileges are open to any resident of District 509.
- Collaboration with faculty on library research assignments
- Library workshops for classes
- Student research appointments with a librarian
- Library reference
- Employee library workshops and research appointments
- One-on-one reference service
- Conduct research for ECC faculty, staff and administration
- Provide library programs on academic issues, cultural events and campus-wide activities
- A collection of more than 65,000 books, CDs, recorded books, videos and DVDs
- Print collection of magazines, journals and newspapers
- Online access to thousands of full text journals and magazines in library subscription databases, available to students on and off campus
- Public access computers on the ECC student network with Internet access, word processing and other software and computer print station
- Video and DVD viewing stations, CD players, copiers, text enlarger
- ECC archives
- Course reserve materials
Students will comply with the copyright laws of the United States (Title 17, United States Code).