ECC payment plans keep money matters simple! There's no more convenient way to pay educational expenses and manage your budget. Payment plans are not loan programs. No interest or finance charges added. Instead, payments are automatic - set them and forget them. A $25 non-refundable service fee per semester applies to use payment plans.
- Enroll in a payment plan so you can pay your balance in installments
- View your current payment plan status
- Automatic payments using a credit card, debit card or electronic check
- Receive email reminders about upcoming payments
- Receive email notifications as your plan adjusts to changes in your account status
- Have a minimum of $250 in tuition and fees for credit classes
- Have a U.S. checking account, savings account, or valid credit card
- Choose only one payment plan per semester
- You need your user ID | show me my ID
- You need your password | get/reset my password
As classes are dropped and added, the payment plan balance will be adjusted automatically. An email with the new payment amount will be sent to the email address set up on the payment plan. A notification will be sent via email and the postal service for any payment that is returned/denied for any reason. Check payment policies»
- If you are a student, you must login to the accessECC Portal first. Login now»
- In the 'Self Service' box, select student account
- Select payment plan
- After you have read the instructions, select the blue bar, click here to access your payment plans
Note: If you are using a Macintosh (Mac) you don't need to CTRL click. This only applies to Windows (PC) users. Safari on the Mac will work with no issues.
If you are an 'authorized user' of a payment plan you can login using the access information provided by your student. Login now»
Note: Your child/student must grant you (your email address) access as an “authorized user” before you can access his/her payment plan account. You will receive an email with a temporary password and will be prompted for a new password when you log in the first time.
Payment Plan Schedule
Online payment plan schedule
|Plan Available Until
||# of Payments
|Summer 2014: Payment due date May 21, 2014 by 7 p.m.
Enroll in a payment plan by this date if you signed up for classes on or before May 20, 2014.
|May 21, 2014*
*Note: Payment plans for students who enroll after May 21st will be available until 6/9/14. You must pay in full or enroll in a payment plan by 7 p.m., CST, the next calendar day after you enroll in classes.
|Fall 2014: Payment due date August 5, 2014 by 7 p.m.
Enroll in a payment plan by this date if you signed up for classes on or before August 4, 2014.
|June 16, 2014
7/15/14, 8/18/14, 9/18/14, 10/16/14
|July 14, 2014
||8/18/14, 9/18/14, 10/16/14
|August 5, 2014*
*Note: Payment plans for students who enroll after August 5th will be available until 9/8/14. You must pay in full or enroll in a payment plan by 7 p.m., CST, the next calendar day after you enroll in classes.
|September 8, 2014**
**Only for students enrolling after 8/5/14.
|Spring 2015: Payment due date January 6, 2015 - by 7 p.m.
Enroll in a payment plan by this date if you signed up for classes on or before January 5, 2015.
|November 24, 2014
||12/15/14, 1/15,15, 2/17/15, 3/17/15
|December 18, 2014
||1/15/15, 2/17/15, 3/17/15
January 6, 2015*
*Note: Payment plans for students who enroll after January 6th will be available until 2/2/15. You must pay in full or enroll in a payment plan by 7 p.m., CST, the next calendar day after you enroll in classes.
|February 2, 2015**
**Only for students enrolling after 1/6/15.
|Note: Down payment normally drafts within 24-48 hours.