Kids’ College Summer Program is a summer enrichment day camp offering a wide variety of programs for students ages 6 to 15. For the latest information visit our blog! Read more»
View program schedule online | Download program schedule
Register & Pay Registration assistance» | Refund policy»
- Open to the public and ECC faculty and staff
- Choose from a variety of courses and scheduling options
- Enjoy the ECC campus
- Discover new ideas, skills and friends
- Receive a certificate of completion for participation in each class or camp
- Benefit from a safe environment*
*All staff has passed a statewide criminal background check.
How to Register
- Review program schedule
- Register and pay for classes
Submit all the necessary forms* to:
- Search CEK in the course code number field
Determine if you qualify for a scholarship. A limited number of scholarships are available for this program through the ECC Foundation. For information, guidelines and a form, call 847-214-7123.
- Elgin Community College
1700 Spartan Drive
Building E, University & Business Center, Room E105
Elgin IL 60123-7193
*All forms must be filled out and submitted before participation in camp. Payment is due upon registration.
Continuing Education Classes