At Your Service
Admissions & Recruitment
Bldg B, Room B110, ECC Campus
Hours: M-Th 8 a.m. - 7 p.m.; F 8 a.m. - 4 p.m.
Closed Fridays June - Aug.
Tech Prep Programs of Study
Your Roadmap from High School to College
Programs of study for your district will show you:
- High school academic and technical courses that are recommended and the ACT scores and English, reading and math competency levels that must be met to complete courses for certificates and degrees in a career program
- Connect with occupational titles and skills required to be prepared for a career
- Options to continue at an Illinois university
- District U46 - Bartlett, Elgin, Larkin, South Elgin and Streamwood High Schools
- District 300 - Dundee-Crown, Jacobs and Hampshire High Schools
- District 301 - Central High School
- District 303 - St. Charles East and St. Charles North High Schools