In addition to tuition and fees (course, lab and clinical), what other costs are nursing students responsible for in the nursing program?
Cost for two years of the program is approximately $7,500. This includes:
- Textbooks, reference books, and validation packets
- Uniforms, stethoscopes, shoes, watch with a second hand
- CPR Healthcare Provider certification
- Transportation to clinical sites
- Health insurance
- Malpractice insurance is highly recommended
- Background checks and drug testing. Background checks are done upon admission to the program. Drug testing is done annually and for cause. Information on costs will be given upon acceptance to the program.
- Physical examination, immunizations and lab testing
- PSB-HOA Exam score (each category must have a score above the 25th percentile)