Returning Students - Apply
Former ECC students who plan to resume taking classes.
If you previously took credit classes at ECC and would like to continue, complete the following steps:
- If you have not attended ECC for two years or more, complete the application for admission in person at the Admissions Office or complete it online. Apply online | Download application
- If while you were away from ECC, you enrolled at another college/university and would like to apply your credits toward your ECC degree/certificate, submit your college transcripts to the Records Office. You must request the evaluation of prior college credit by completing a transcript evaluation request form. Please allow at least three weeks for review. More»
- Schedule an appointment with the Counseling Center, 847-214-7390, to receive assistance with course selection. We strongly recommend developing an educational plan with a counselor to ensure you take the courses needed to meet your educational goal. More»
- Register for classes. More»
- Activate your ECC student email account. Get instructions»
- Get your ECC student ID card from the Student Life Office, 847-214-7370.
- Visit First Stop to get a refresher on campus resources or services available to you.
Note: If you were previously enrolled in noncredit classes and now wish to take credit classes, follow the steps for new college students. If you were previously enrolled in noncredit classes and wish to take noncredit classes again, disregard these steps and simply register for classes.