Priority Permits for Early Registration
Think of priority permits as your personal reservation to begin the registration process.
Priority permits are for current credit students only. Once your assigned date and time have passed, you may register via the web or you may come to the Registration Center for assistance.
Pre-select Your Classes Before Your Priority Permit Date
Search classes now... select now... register later. The classes you select remain on your list until you can complete the registration process or remove them from your list.
- Pre-selecting saves you time on your registration day
- Pre-selecting does not cost you anything
- Pre-selecting a class does not guarantee a seat in the class
- Pre-selecting does not check schedule conflicts, registration or financial restrictions, or prerequisites
Once you can register (your priority permit date/time has passed or during any open registration period):
- Quickly register for each class on your pre-selected list
- The registration process checks for schedule conflicts, restrictions, prerequisites and seat availability, and bills accordingly
Priority Permit Questions & Answers
If you have more questions, click here first to see if we already posted an answer to it. More»