Applicant Tracking System
Access for managers and search committee members. Interested in applying for an ECC job? Get started»
- To request an account, go to jobs.elgin.edu/hr
- Click Create User Account
- Complete the form, making sure to provide your ECC network username (the username you use to login to an ECC computer, NOT your accessECC user name) and your ECC email address, along with the other required fields. Click Continue.
- A user account will be submitted to HR for approval. You will receive an email once your user account has been approved.
- Anyone selected to serve on a Search Committee must complete online diversity training: Part I - Diversity Benefits and Part II - Respect & Inclusion: Uncovering Implicit Bias prior to participating in the interview process. Regardless of whether you have previously completed ECC's Instructor led diversity training as a previous requirement, you will at this time need to complete both online sessions in order to serve as a committee member. Send an email to ProfessionalDevelopmentRegistration@elgin.edu to register for your online training.
- To log in go to: jobs.elgin.edu/hr
- In the User Name text box; type your ECC Network User Name (the username you use to login to an ECC computer, NOT your accessECC user name)
In the Password text box; type your ECC Network Password