W-2 Tax Form
Get access to your W-2 tax form through the accessECC Employee Portal.
Read FAQs for
Electronic Delivery of W-2 Disclosure Statement.
Instructions to view and print your W-2 form:
- Login to the
accessECC employee portal.
- Select the “Tax Statements” menu option under the Employee Apps section.
- Select the “W-2 Information” menu option under the Tax Information section of the Employee tab.
- If you have not already consented to receive your W-2 form electronically, then you must do so prior to being able to view it. Review the consent terms
disclosure statement, click “Receive my W-2 only in electronic format”, then SAVE to agree to the terms.
- Select the Tax Year you wish to view. W-2 forms are available in an IRS-compliant format back to tax year 2010.
- The PDF image of the selected W-2 form will appear, which you can then save or print. Please be aware that once you save or print information from this secure website, you assume all responsibility for the security of said images or documents. Be certain to retrieve the printed document after printing. If saving, it is advised that employees refrain from sending the document via email.
- Your electronic consent history will be updated and you can view it on this page.
- To protect your personal data, always log out and close your browser when you’re finished.
A paper W-2 form will be mailed to your address of record via the United States Postal Service. No action is required on your part.
Read Electronic Delivery of W-2 Disclosure Statement
FAQs for Electronic Delivery of W-2 Forms
I’m having trouble logging in.
Double-check that you are entering your accessECC User ID and accessECC Password correctly. If you are still unable to login, contact the Help Desk at extension 7979
What happens if I give consent to receive my W-2 form electronically?
What happens if I don’t give consent to receive my W-2 form electronically?
What if I change my mind and want to withdraw consent?
Who do I contact about my W-2 form if I have questions or need a paper copy?
What are the system requirements to receive my W-2 electronically?
Why do the figures on my W-2 form differ from those on my last pay stub of the year?