The ECC library provides access to the holdings of other libraries through an international electronic network. The library will request materials not available in our own collection. Usually this is a free service.
- For each request fill out one of the forms available by the reference desk or fill it out online.
- The lending library specifies the due date.
- Items may be renewed once if the lending library allows.
- Please request a renewal before the item is due.
- Overdue books and sound recordings are $.10/day fine for the first seven days and $1.00/day fine thereafter.
- Overdue videos are $1.00/day fine.
- Costs for replacement of long overdue or lost items will be charged to the patron.
- Textbooks may not be requested through Interlibrary Loan.
- If the lending library does charge a fee, we will notify you of the cost, and only order the item if you agree to pay the fee.
- While it is usually possible to fulfill your request within a week to 10 days, there are many factors that can delay the loan that are beyond our control. Please make requests as soon as possible.
Interlibrary Request Form
Note: Please allow an average 10 days to 2 weeks for items to arrive. Requests are processed in the order received.