The ECC library provides access to the holdings of other libraries through an international electronic network. The library will request materials not available in our own collection. Usually this is a free service.
- The lending library specifies the due date of all borrowed items.
- Items may be renewed once if the lending library allows.
- Please request a renewal before the item is due.
- If the lending library does charge a fee, the ECC library will notify the borrower of the cost, and only order the item if the borrower agrees to pay the fee.
- While it is usually possible to fulfill your request within a week to 10 days, there are many factors that can delay the loan that are beyond the control of the ECC library.
- Borrowers are urged to make requests as soon as possible.
- Overdue interlibrary loan items accrue a fine of $1.00 per day.
- Costs for replacement of long overdue or lost items will be charged to the borrower.
Interlibrary Request Form
Note: Please allow an average 10 days to 2 weeks for items to arrive. Requests are processed in the order received.