The Diary of Anne Frank Auditions
ECC Theatre will be holding auditions on Monday, September 8 and Tuesday, September 9 for the fall production of The Diary of Anne Frank. Fill out the form below to schedule an audition. NOTE: you can no longer schedule an audition for using this form BUT if you would like to audition on Tuesday evening please come to H245 between 6:30 and 9:30 p.m. and we will fit you in.
- We are seeking five women and five men for major ensembles roles and three men for minor roles
- Auditions are open to ages 16 and up.
- Please prepare a one to two-minute memorized monologue and bring a resume if you have one. If you need help finding or working on a monologue or resume, contact Susan A. Robinson at firstname.lastname@example.org or 847-214-7472.
- Callbacks are Wednesday, September 10 from 6:30-10 p.m. Actors who are invited to callbacks will read scenes from the play and will be expected to stay the entire time.
- Please familiarize yourself with the play. Copies of the play are on reserve at the ECC library.
- For more information on auditions, theatre classes and the ECC Theatre program, join us at the First Annual Theatre Mixer and Pizza Party on August 28 from 3:30-5:30 p.m. in the SecondSpace Theatre.
- Rehearsals begin Monday, September 15.
- Regular rehearsals are Monday through Thursday evenings, from 6:30-9:30 p.m.
- The Diary of Anne Frank performances dates are October 31, November 1, 7, 8, 9, 14, 15, and 16.
Dates and Times
|Monday, September 8
||Tuesday, September 9
Wednesday, September 10
Location: Building H | view campus map
Parking: Lots H and J
Registration: Please fill out audition form
Required fields are marked with an asterisk (*).