Big Fish Auditions
ECC Musical Theatre will be holding auditions on Monday, May 9 and Saturday, May 14 for its summer production of Big Fish, Book by John August, Music and Lyrics by Andrew Lippa, Based on the novel by Daniel Wallace and the Columbia Motion Picture.
Fill out the form
below to schedule an audition.
- -Auditions are open to ages 16 and up.
- -Please prepare a Broadway music selection to sing (do not sing a song from Big Fish).
- -Bring a copy of the music for the accompanist in a 3-ringed binder (no a cappella singing or taped accompaniment).
- -Wear comfortable clothing and appropriate footwear for the dance audition.
- -Rehearsals begin Monday, June 6 and continue Monday through Thursday evenings from 6-10 p.m.
- -Big Fish opens Friday, July 29 and runs weekends through Sunday, August 7.
About the Play
- Overflowing with heart and humor, Big Fish is an extraordinary musical based on the Daniel Wallace novel and the acclaimed Tim Burton film. The show centers on Edward Bloom—a man whose epic tales thrill everyone except his own son, Will, who is determined to find the truth behind his father's stories. Big Fish is presented through special arrangement and all authorized performance materials are supplied by Theatrical Rights Worldwide, 570 Seventh Avenue, Suite 2100, New York, NY 10018. (866) 378-9758 www.theatricalrights.com.
Dates and Times
|Monday, May 9
||Saturday, May 14
||CALLBACKS: Monday, May 16
|H123 & H124
||H245 & H247
By appointment: 7-8 p.m.
Open auditions at 8 p.m.
|By appointment: 12-1 p.m.
(Appointments are full. Please attend open auditions at 1 p.m.)
Open auditions at 1 p.m.
Location: Building H | view campus map
Parking: Lots H and J
Registration: Please fill out audition form
Required fields are marked with an asterisk (*).