Monty Python's Spamalot!Auditions
ECC Musical Theatre will be holding auditions on Saturday, November 14 and Monday, November 16 for its winter production of Monty Python's Spamalot! Book and lyrics by Eric Idle | Music by John Du Prez and Eric Idle | A new musical lovingly ripped off from the motion picture Monty Python and the Holy Grail, from the original screenplay by Graham Chapman, John Cleese, Terry Gilliam, Eric Idle, Terry Jones, and Michael Palin. Monty Python's Spamalot! is produced by special arrangement with Theatrical Rights Worldwide.
Fill out the form
below to schedule an audition.
- -Auditions are open to ages 16 and up.
- -Please prepare a Broadway music selection to sing (do not sing a song from Spamalot!).
- -Bring a copy of the music for the accompanist in a 3-ringed binder (no a cappella singing or taped accompaniment).
be prepared to tell a joke or funny story.
- -Rehearsals begin Monday, January 4 and continue Monday through Thursday evenings from 6-10 p.m.
- -Spamalot! opens Saturday, February 20 and runs weekends through Sunday, February 28.
About the Play
- This Tony-winning musical is a "loving rip off" of Monty Python and The Holy Grail. Spamalot! retells (with much comedic license) the legend of King Arthur and his Knights of the Round Table, and features cows, killer rabbits, French people, and a bevy of beautiful show girls.
Dates and Times
|Saturday, November 14
||Monday, November 16
||Thursday, November 19
By appointment: 12-1 p.m.
Open auditions at 1 p.m.
|By appointment: 7-8 p.m.
Open auditions at 8 p.m
Location: Building H | view campus map
Parking: Lots H and J
Registration: Please fill out audition form
Required fields are marked with an asterisk (*).