Summer could be the perfect time to get a head start on your college career!
ECC offers specially designed three-week summer courses for students who "just missed" placement into college-level coursework based on ACT and ECC placement scores. Taught by outstanding ECC faculty, these courses help you master academic skills in writing or math and prepare you to re-take ECC’s placement tests, giving you another chance to place into college-level courses in the fall.
2014 Summer Bridge Dates: July 7 - 24
- Four-Year Success Rate: 73 percent of participants have increased their placement at the completion of the program
- Individual assessment and placement
- Small classes – no more than 15 students per class
- Great teaching
- One-on-one interaction with teachers
- Short-term – classes meet for just three weeks
- $75 fee for the bridge program is reimbursed for students with perfect attendance (ask for details).
Students who retake and pass the placement test after summer bridge:
- Save on the cost of tuition
- Save textbook costs
- Save time - don't spend 16 weeks in class catching up in the fall
- Speed-up program completion
As you complete college application and enrollment processes, watch for more information about whether you might qualify for the Summer Bridge Program.
This program is funded, in part, by JPMorgan Chase Foundation.