The Transformational Gift of Education
The ECC Foundation, the philanthropic arm of Elgin Community College, was chartered in 1984 to raise private funds to improve lives through learning for students at ECC, the community’s college.
Through the generosity of donors to the ECC Foundation, their gifts:
- Support student scholarships and services;
- Provide grants to reward excellence in teaching and learning;
- Enable investment in innovative programs;
- Provide access to education for underrepresented and special populations; and
- Provide community service for cultural enrichment, health and safety and economic impact.
The ECC Foundation is a 501(c)(3) IRS tax-exempt, public charity governed by a community-based, volunteer board of directors.
Thanks to the generosity of our donors and supporters, the ECC Foundation provides more than 200 scholarship awards annually. These scholarships help ensure that finances are not a barrier to student success and that academic excellence is rewarded.
Students Need Additional Support
In a 21st century economy, post-secondary and continuing education have never been more important to our community and society at large. Your investment in, and continued support of, ECC students is greatly appreciated. You are making an impact.
More Information on Additional Support»