Change a life forever through the gift of education.
Without your help, my family’s future would be uncertain. Without your help, my kids wouldn’t be able to see first-hand how hard work pays off and how important education is.
– Brittney Daufenbach, scholarship recipient
The Elgin Community College Foundation serves as the philanthropic arm of Elgin Community College. Designated as a 501(c)(3) charitable organization, the Foundation raises funds through private donations to advance learning. Thanks to generous donors like you, students access an exceptional education, improve their lives through learning, and invest in a better tomorrow for themselves, their families, and our community. Your gifts enable:
- Scholarships and services for students of the college;
- Grants to reward excellence in teaching and learning;
- Investment in innovative programs; and,
- Access to education for under-represented and special populations.
Your generosity allows the Foundation to offer more than 200 scholarship awards each year, removing financial barriers and rewarding academic excellence. The impact of your investment will be felt for generations to come!
View foundation scholarships»