Search Continuing Education Classes
Search Credit Classes
Box OfficeBldg H, Room H143,
ECC CampusTel: 847-622-0300
email@example.comHours: Mon- Thur: 12 - 7 p.m.;
Sat: 12 - 5 p.m.; 90 minutes before every performance
**ShowHide Important Updates **
Road construction: Expect delays at the Rte. 20-McLean Boulevard intersection. Read more»
Find the event you wish to attend.View calendar»
Expand all questions | Collapse all questions | Print FAQs
1. I’m interested in buying tickets for a show. When is the box office open?
Answer: Box Office hours:
2. Are performances at the ECC Arts Center appropriate for children?
Answer: Children over the age of 5 are welcome to attend some performances. Please call the Arts Center box office at 847-622-0300 for specific event information.
3. What if I need special assistance?
Answer: The Arts Center is fully accessible which includes:
If you'd like more information on these services. View disability services»
4. Where is the best place to park?
Answer: Plenty of free parking is available directly in front of the Visual & Performing Arts Center (VPA).
5. Are cameras allowed during the show?
Answer: The use of cameras and recording devices is strictly prohibited during ECC Arts Center events.
6. Is food or drink allowed in the Arts Center?
Answer: Food and drink are not allowed within the theatres with the exception of bottled water.
7. When will I be seated?
Answer: Theatre doors open approximately 30 minutes prior to performances.
8. What if I arrive late to a performance?
Answer: Latecomers are seated at the discretion of management.
Elgin Community College • 1700 Spartan Drive • Elgin, IL 60123-7193 • Phone: 847-697-1000 • maps & directions