ECC Employee Giving
Give to the scholarship or program fund of YOUR choice and help fulfill an ECC student’s dream!
Every Contribution Makes a Difference!
Thanks to the generosity of many donors, including ECC employees, the foundation increased its awards for the 2010-2011 school year to more than 240 scholarships totaling approximately $190,000! While that's certainly a noteworthy accomplishment, students' requests for assistance from the foundation continue to grow at a rate that the foundation cannot meet without your support.
Each year there are too many students who have the intellect and determination to succeed and yet must defer their dream of continuing their education due to financial barriers and other hardships they simply cannot overcome alone. That is why we need your help.
Please sign-up today and join us as we fulfill the dreams of ECC students, one student at a time.
Download Employee Pledge Form
Did You Know?
- There are over 100 different ECC Foundation scholarship and program funds that you can choose from and decide where you want your dollars to go.
(Download Campaign Guidelines – Where Do I Want To Give?)
- You can give through payroll deduction or by personal check or credit card. Many full-time employees choose to give through payroll deduction to make sure they remember to give regularly. Many adjunct faculty and part-time employees choose to write a check or pay by credit card during the campaign because they want to make sure they give at a certain level even though they may not have 26 pay periods because of their work schedule.
(Download Campaign Guidelines – How Much Do I Want To Give?)
- If you currently give through payroll deduction, that deduction will stop with your last pay period in December 2010 unless you sign up again during the campaign to continue your deductions in 2011.
- If you currently give through payroll deduction, that deduction will stop with your last pay period in December 2011 unless you sign up again during the campaign to continue your deductions in 2012.
- You should return your completed form to: building B, room B230, or via fax at 847-214-7537 as soon as possible to ensure your payroll deduction begins with the first pay period in January.