Perform With American Grands XXI
Join almost 500 of your pianist colleagues in three performances of American Grands XXI!
When: Saturday, January 30, 2016 at 1 p.m., 4 p.m., or 7:00 p.m.
Where: ECC Arts Center (Building H), Main Campus
How to Apply
Application process: The application process for American Grands XXI has closed. The deadline for applications was Sunday, September 20 at midnight.
Information packet: Read and print the complete fact sheet for your records. YOU MUST READ ALL OF THE INFORMATION ON THE FACT SHEET BEFORE APPLYING.
After applying: You received a confirmation email containing your Letter of Acceptance. If you did not receive a confirmation email, please contact Susanne Kepley at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Rehearsals & Performances
Performers may be required to play in two concerts. ALL PERFORMERS MUST ATTEND ALL 3 (4 FOR LEVEL 1A) OF THEIR ASSIGNED REHEARSALS.
- Saturday, January 9 at Cordogan’s Pianoland; Level Early Elementary Primer Rehearsal only
- 12:30-12:50 p.m.: 1 p.m. performance, Pianos #1-6
- 12:50-1:10 p.m.: 1 p.m. performance, Pianos #7-12
- 1:10-1:30 p.m.: 4 p.m. performance, Pianos #1-6
- 1:30-1:50 p.m.: 4 p.m. performance, Pianos #7-12
- 2-5 p.m. Early Levels only
- Sunday, January 10 from 12-30-4:30 p.m. Later Levels at Cordogan’s Pianoland
- Tuesday January 26 from 4 to 7:30 p.m. at the ECC Arts Center
- Wednesday, January 27 from 4 to 9 p.m. at the ECC Arts Center
- Thursday, January 28 from 4 to 7:30 p.m. at the ECC Arts Center
- Friday, January 29 from 4 to 9 p.m. at the ECC Arts Center
- Saturday, January 30 at 1 p.m. at the ECC Arts Center
- Saturday, January 30 at 4 p.m. at the ECC Arts Center
- Saturday, January 30 at 7 p.m. at the ECC Arts Center
We always need volunteers. Please email Beth Lawniczack at email@example.com to volunteer.