Perform With American Grands XXII
Join almost 500 of your pianist colleagues in three performances of American Grands XXII!
When: Saturday, January 28, 2017 at 1 p.m., 4 p.m., or 7:00 p.m.
Where: ECC Arts Center (Building H), Main Campus
Application, Acceptance, and Music Pick Up
Information packet: You must read the entire Letter of Invitation before applying.
Application process: The application process for American Grands XXII has closed. Want information on next year's event? Join the American Grands interest email list.
After applying: Acceptance letters were emailed on October 11. If you did not receive an acceptance email, please contact Susanne Kepley at email@example.com. Misplaced your acceptance email? Download a pdf version.
Participation Fee: This
year, American Grands is charging a $20
per performer participation fee instead of charging
individually for music. You can pay this fee online, over the phone by calling 847-622-0300, or by visiting the ECC Arts Center Box Office in person. The ECC Arts Center’s Box Office is located in Building H on Elgin Community College’s Spartan Drive campus.
Box Office hours are 12-6 p.m. Monday through Thursday and 12-5 p.m. on
Saturday. Cash, check, and all major credit cards are accepted by the box
office. Please pay the participation fee before the music pick up dates (October 21 and 22).
Music Pick Up: Your music will be available for pick up in the Elgin Community College (ECC) Arts Center lobby located in Building H on ECC’s campus at 1700 Spartan Dr. Elgin, IL 60123 on Friday, October 21 (3 p.m. to 8 p.m.) and Saturday, October 22 (9:30 a.m. to 1:30 p.m.). You
cannot pick up your music until your participation fee is paid.
Rehearsals & Performances
Performers may be required to play in two concerts. ALL PERFORMERS MUST ATTEND ALL 3 (4 FOR LEVEL 1A) OF THEIR ASSIGNED REHEARSALS.
- Saturday, January 7 at Cordogan’s Pianoland; Level Early Elementary Primer Rehearsal only
- Sunday, January 8 from 12-30-4:30 p.m. Later Levels at Cordogan’s Pianoland
- Tuesday, January 24 from 4 to 7:30 p.m. at the ECC Arts Center
- Wednesday, January 25 from 4 to 9 p.m. at the ECC Arts Center
- Thursday, January 26 from 4 to 7:30 p.m. at the ECC Arts Center
- Friday, January 27 from 4 to 9 p.m. at the ECC Arts Center
- Saturday, January 28 at 1 p.m. at the ECC Arts Center
- Saturday, January 28 at 4 p.m. at the ECC Arts Center
- Saturday, January 28 at 7 p.m. at the ECC Arts Center
We always need volunteers. Please email Beth Lawniczack at firstname.lastname@example.org to volunteer.