Perform With American Grands XIX
Join almost 500 of your pianist colleagues in three performances of American Grands XIX!
When: Saturday, January 25, 2014 at 1 p.m., 4 p.m., or 7:00 p.m.
Where: ECC Arts Center (Building H), Main Campus
How to Apply
Application process: The application process for American Grands XIX has closed.
Information packet: print the complete fact sheet for your records.
Rehearsals & Performances
Performers may be required to play in two concerts. ALL PERFORMERS MUST ATTEND ALL 3 (4 FOR LEVEL 1A) OF THEIR ASSIGNED REHEARSALS.
- Download and print the full detailed rehearsal schedule for American Grands XIX.
- Saturday, January 11 from 5 to 7 p.m. at Cordogan’s Pianoland
Early Elementary (Level 1A) only.
- Sunday, January 12 from 2 to 9 p.m. at Cordogan’s Pianoland
- Tuesday January 21 from 4 to 7:30 p.m. at the ECC Arts Center
- Wednesday, January 22 from 4 to 9 p.m. at the ECC Arts Center
- Thursday, January 23 from 4 to 7:30 p.m. at the ECC Arts Center
- Friday, January 24 from 4 to 9 p.m. at the ECC Arts Center
- Saturday, January 25 at 1 p.m. at the ECC Arts Center
- Saturday, January 25 at 4 p.m. at the ECC Arts Center
- Saturday, January 25 at 7 p.m. at the ECC Arts Center
We always need volunteers. Please email Beth Lawniczack at email@example.com to volunteer.