Perform With American Grands XXII
Join almost 500 of your pianist colleagues in three performances of American Grands XXII!
When: Saturday, January 28, 2017 at 1 p.m., 4 p.m., or 7:00 p.m.
Where: ECC Arts Center (Building H), Main Campus
Application and Acceptance
Information packet: You must read the entire Letter of Invitation before applying.
Application process: The application process for American Grands XXII has closed. Want information on next year's event? Join the American Grands interest email list.
After applying: Acceptance letters were emailed on October 11. If you did not receive an acceptance email, please contact Susanne Kepley at firstname.lastname@example.org. Misplaced your acceptance email? Download a pdf version.
Rehearsals & Performances
Performers may be required to play in two concerts. ALL PERFORMERS MUST ATTEND ALL 3 (4 FOR LEVEL 1A) OF THEIR ASSIGNED REHEARSALS.
- Saturday, January 7 at Cordogan’s Pianoland; Level Early Elementary Primer Rehearsal only
- Sunday, January 8; Later Levels at Cordogan’s Pianoland
- Tuesday, January 24 at the ECC Arts Center
- Wednesday, January 25 at the ECC Arts Center
- Thursday, January 26 at the ECC Arts Center
- Friday, January 27 at the ECC Arts Center
- Saturday, January 28 at 1 p.m. at the ECC Arts Center
- Saturday, January 28 at 4 p.m. at the ECC Arts Center
- Saturday, January 28 at 7 p.m. at the ECC Arts Center
We always need volunteers. Please email Beth Lawniczack at email@example.com to volunteer.