Perform With American Grands XXII
Join almost 500 of your pianist colleagues in three performances of American Grands XXII!
When: Saturday, January 28, 2017 at 1 p.m., 4 p.m., or 7:00 p.m.
Where: ECC Arts Center (Building H), Main Campus
How to Apply
Information packet: You must read the entire Letter of Invitation before applying.
Application process: Apply for American Grands XXII! The application process for American Grands XXII began on Thursday, August 18, 2016. The deadline for applications is Sunday, September 18, 2016 at midnight.
After applying: Acceptance letters will be emailed by October 15. If you have not received an acceptance letter by October 15, please contact Susanne Kepley at firstname.lastname@example.org.
NEW THIS YEAR: In order to ease the music distribution process and offset production costs, American Grands is charging a $20 per performer participation fee instead of charging individually for music this year. You will be able to pay this fee online or in person with cash, credit, or check. Information on paying this fee will be included in Acceptance Letter sent in October. Please pay the participation fee before the music pick up dates (October 21 and 22).
Rehearsals & Performances
Performers may be required to play in two concerts. ALL PERFORMERS MUST ATTEND ALL 3 (4 FOR LEVEL 1A) OF THEIR ASSIGNED REHEARSALS.
- Saturday, January 7 at Cordogan’s Pianoland; Level Early Elementary Primer Rehearsal only
- Sunday, January 8 from 12-30-4:30 p.m. Later Levels at Cordogan’s Pianoland
- Tuesday, January 24 from 4 to 7:30 p.m. at the ECC Arts Center
- Wednesday, January 25 from 4 to 9 p.m. at the ECC Arts Center
- Thursday, January 26 from 4 to 7:30 p.m. at the ECC Arts Center
- Friday, January 27 from 4 to 9 p.m. at the ECC Arts Center
- Saturday, January 28 at 1 p.m. at the ECC Arts Center
- Saturday, January 28 at 4 p.m. at the ECC Arts Center
- Saturday, January 28 at 7 p.m. at the ECC Arts Center
We always need volunteers. Please email Beth Lawniczack at email@example.com to volunteer.