Building K houses essential student success programs that include adult basic and secondary education, TRiO/Upward Bound Departments, English as a second language, Workforce Transitions Department, and learning center. View campus map»
- 59,000 square feet of renovated space
- 12,000 square foot addition connecting two buildings, with completed total of 71,000 square feet
- 26 new classrooms and 5 computer labs
- Student study areas
- New mechanical, electrical and fire protection systems
- Increased campus parking
- Preservation/Adaptive Reuse Award from the American Institute of Architects Northeast Illinois Chapter, 2011 Design Awards.
- Architectural Portfolio/2011 Educational Interiors Showcase/Special Category – Renovation Award by American School and University Magazine.