This building is home to healthcare education, training that leads to one of the most in-demand job markets in the country. View campus map»
- 130,000 square feet
- 29 classrooms/labs/teaching spaces
- State-of-the-art healthcare training facilities
- Main entrance and welcome center
- Home for life sciences/biology
- Leadership in Energy and Environmental Design (LLED) Silver certification.
- Wisconsin American Institute of Architects (AIA) Honor Award
- Construction Industry Service Corp. (CISCO) Pride in Construction Award – New Construction – Suburbs (above $20 million) category
- 2014 Architectural and Interior Design Edition of Learning by Design
- Outstanding Design by American School and University Magazine in their 2014 Educational Interiors Showcase, the premier competition honoring education interiors excellence.