Skip to Navigation | Skip to Content

Academic Renewal (Fresh Start) 4.105


Re-entering students who have not attended ECC for a period of at least 10 years, may petition to have all prior grades (including passing grades) removed from the calculation of their Grade Point Average (GPA). However, all previous grades will remain on student transcripts. To be considered for Academic Renewal, students must complete a request for Academic Renewal and develop a success plan.

For further guidelines and petitions, contact the Associate Dean of Student Success in the Counseling Office.

Students seeking financial aid must contact the Director of Financial Aid.

Go to top